:::: MENU ::::

6/09/2019

Smiley face

★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *⋱★⋰*⋱★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *⋱★⋰*⋱★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *⋱★⋰*⋱★⋰ * ⋱★⋰ *★

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบRunning Toward the Path of Light๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ


See the wretchedness of the world, how could there be a path of light for mankind?
I
Satan's corrupted me until today. It's tragic I believe in God but I ain't been saved. Wanna give up before reaching my goal, but can't forget the bitterness. How can I think of only my future, when God's heart is still unsatisfied? I've been lucky enough to see God's face! So how could I spend days in vain? How can I throw years of toil to the wind, cast a lifetime of hopes into the sea? The true light appears, the righteousness comes. The path's laid out at my feet. Not perfected, how can I repay God's love? Not fit for use, how can I erase disgrace? A bright life is from seeking, gaining the truth. How could I fail the will of God? The righteous God has brought light to man, revealing human life's meaning. The righteous will seek the truth. The wise will come to the light. Run toward the path of light. Run toward the path of light.
II
Who's corrupted mankind, why's mankind in a daze? If you allow Satan to trample you, you will then regret it all too late when you're already in hell. See through the true face of the devil. Strive to know God while we're alive. God has no place to rest His head. So rise up, fight for the truth! The righteous God has brought light to man, revealing human life's meaning. The righteous will seek the truth. The wise will come to the light. Run toward the path of light. Run toward the path of light.
III
God's made everything, it's right He enjoys it all. Yet the devil shamelessly encroaches, and its sinfulness is monstrous. Spiritual siblings should rise up. God has come so why not seek? Only following Christ can we see righteousness. Forsake Satan, witness Christ's victory, then He soon may be at rest. The righteous God has brought light to man, revealing human life's meaning. The righteous will seek the truth. The wise will come to the light. Run toward the path of light. Run toward the path of light.
IV
God incarnate has appeared. Come to the light, here's the gospel. Obey the true way, you'll be blessed. Resist it and do evil things, then you will suffer misfortune. Now is the time to seek the truth. The righteous God has brought light to man, revealing human life's meaning. The righteous will seek the truth. The wise will come to the light. Run toward the path of light. Run toward the path of light.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

0 ๆ„่ฆ‹: