:::: MENU ::::

5/25/2019

.•*¨*•.¸¸♬ .•*¨*•.¸¸ ♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸ ♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬ .•*¨*•.¸¸ ♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸ ♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

❤️  how can we identify the voice of God⁉⁉


     Brothers and sisters, welcome! The Lord Jesus said: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” (Revelation 3:20). It’s clear that when the Lord comes in the last days knocking at the door, only those who hear God’s voice can welcome the Lord and attend the marriage supper of the Lamb. Then, how can we identify the voice of God? You are invited to watch the following program, which will reveal the answer for you.

     God’s sheep hear the voice of God. When the Lord comes, only those who can hear the voice of God can welcome the Lord’s return, they are the wise virgins who will go with Him to the wedding feast.
    When someone testifies to us that the good news of the Lord’s return, we need to focus on hearing His voice. Only then will we be those who go to the wedding feast of the Lamb and are taken before God’s throne.
   After watching today’s video, I think we should seek and investigate the true way and accept Almighty God’s work of the last days but not only listen to man’s words. Only in this way can we meet the Lord.

 

      Gospel Movie Clip "Waiting" (5) - How Can We Distinguish the Voice of God? (1) - 02

      Gospel Movie Clip "Waiting" (5) - How Can We Distinguish the Voice of God? (1)



0 意見: