:::: MENU ::::

12/02/2017

The Church of Almighty God, Eastern Lightning, Almighty God,

The Work of Spreading the Gospel Is Also the Work of Saving Man

All people need to understand the purpose of My work on earth, that is, the final objective of My work and what level I must achieve in this work before it can be complete. If people, walking with Me to this day, do not understand what My work is all about, then have they not been walking with Me in vain? People who follow Me should know My will. I have been working on earth for thousands of years, and I am still doing so now. Although there are especially numerous items included in My work, its purpose remains unchanged. For example, although I am filled with judgment and chastisement toward man, it is still in order to save him, to better spread My gospel and further expand My work among the Gentile nations once man has been made complete. So now, at a time when many people have already greatly lost hope, I am continuing with My work, continuing the work I must do to judge and chastise man. Despite the fact that man is fed up with what I say and regardless of the fact that he has no desire to care about My work, I am still carrying out My duty because the purpose of My work remains unchanged and My original plan will not be broken. The function of My judgment is to get man to better obey Me, and the function of My chastisement is to allow man a better transformation. Although what I do is for the sake of My management, I have never done anything that was unprofitable for man. That is because I want to make all the nations outside of Israel just as obedient as the Israelites and make them into real men, so that I will have a foothold in the lands outside of Israel. This is My management; it is the work I am accomplishing in the lands of the Gentiles. Even now, many people still do not understand My management because they are not concerned with it, instead just thinking about their futures and destinations. No matter what I say, people are indifferent to My work, just focusing on the destinations of their tomorrow. So if that continues, how can My work be expanded? How can My gospel be spread throughout the world? You must know that when My work is expanding, I will scatter you, and I will strike you just as Jehovah struck the tribes of Israel. All this will be done so that My gospel may be enlarged over all the earth, so that My work may spread to the Gentile nations. Thus, My name will be magnified by adults and children alike and My holy name will be exalted by the mouths of people from all tribes and nations. In the final era, I will have My name magnified among the Gentile nations, make My deeds seen by the Gentiles so they will call Me the Almighty, and cause My words to soon come to pass. I will make all people know that I am not only the God of the Israelites, but the God of all Gentile nations, even of the nations I have cursed. I will let all people see that I am the God of all creation. This is My greatest work, the purpose of My work plan for the last days, and the only work to be fulfilled in the last days.
The work I have been carrying out for thousands of years is only completely revealed to man in the last days. Only now have I opened up the full mystery of My management. Man knows the purpose of My work and moreover obtains an understanding of all My mysteries. And I have told man everything about the destination he has been concerned about. I have already uncovered for man all My mysteries that were hidden for over 5,900 years. Who is Jehovah? Who is the Messiah? Who is Jesus? You should know all these. The turns of My work lie in these names. Have you understood that? How should you proclaim My holy name? How should you spread My name to any nation where any of My names have been called upon? My work has already begun to expand, and I will spread the fullness of it to all nations. Since My work has been carried out in you, I will strike you just as Jehovah struck the shepherds of the house of David in Israel, causing you to be scattered among all nations. For in the last days, I will shatter all the nations and cause their people to be redistributed. When I return again, the nations will have already been divided with boundaries set by My burning flames. At that time, I will manifest Myself anew to man as the scorching sun, showing Myself to them publicly in the image of the Holy One which they have never seen, walking among all nations, just as I, Jehovah, walked among the Jewish tribes. From then on, I will lead people as they live on earth. They will see My glory there and will also see a cloud pillar in the air to lead them, because I appear in the holy place. Man will see My day of righteousness and My glorious manifestation. That will happen when I reign on all the earth and bring many sons into glory. All will bow down everywhere, and My tabernacle will be erected among them upon the rock of the work I am now carrying out. They will serve Me in the temple. The altar, which is full of filthy, detestable things, will be smashed into pieces, and I will rebuild a new one. The holy altar will be stacked with first-born lambs and calves. I will tear down the temple that exists today and rebuild a new one. The temple that stands now and is full of abhorrent people will collapse. The temple that I build will be filled with servants loyal to Me. They will once again stand up and serve Me for the glory of My temple. You will surely see My day of great glory. You will see the day when I tear down the temple and rebuild a new one. You will also see the day of the coming of My tabernacle into the world. As I crush the temple, so will I bring My tabernacle into the world, just as people see Me descend. After I crush all the nations, I will gather them together anew, building My temple and setting up My altar so that all may offer sacrifices to Me, serve Me there, and be faithfully devoted to My work in the Gentile nations. It will be done just as the Israelites do so now, with the robe of a priest and a crown, the glory of Me, Jehovah, abiding among them and My majesty hovering over them and being with them. My work in the Gentile nations will also be executed in that way. As My work in Israel is, so will My work in the Gentile nations be because I will enlarge My work in Israel and spread it to the Gentile nations.
Now is the time My Spirit is working greatly, and the time I am working among the Gentile nations. Even more, it is time that I am categorizing all creation and putting each into his respective classification so that My work may proceed faster and more effectively. Thus, I still demand that you offer up your whole being for all My work; furthermore, you should clearly discern and be certain of all the work I have done in you, and put all your strength into My work so it can be more effective. This is what you must understand. No longer fight amongst each other, look for ways out, or seek after fleshly comfort, which would delay My work and spoil your wonderful future. That would only ruin you, and it would by no means protect you. Wouldn’t you be foolish? That which you are enjoying today is the very thing which is ruining your future, whereas the pain you are suffering today is the very thing that is protecting you. You must be clearly aware of that so as to keep away from the hook of temptation and to avoid entering the dense fog that blocks out the sun. When the dense fog clears off, you will find yourself in the judgment of the great day. By that time, My day will have approached man. How will you escape My judgment? How will you be able to bear the scorching heat of the sun? When I give My abundance to man, he does not cherish it in his bosom, but instead casts it away to places unnoticeable. When My day comes, man is no longer able to discover My abundance or find the bitter truth I gave him long ago. He will wail and cry for the loss of light accompanied by a fall into darkness. What you see today is merely the sword of My mouth. You have not seen the rod in My hand or the flame with which I burn man, and that is why you are still haughty and intemperate in My presence. That is why you still fight with Me in My home, disputing that which I have told you. Man does not fear Me. Being at enmity with Me until today, he still has no fear at all. You have the tongue and the teeth of the unrighteous in your mouth. Your words and deeds are like those of the serpent which enticed Eve into sinning. You demand from each other an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, and you contend for your position, fame, and profit in My presence, yet you do not know that I am secretly watching your words and deeds. Before you even come into My presence, I have known your mind through and through. Man always wishes to escape from My hand and avoid the observation of My eyes, but I have never avoided his words or deeds. Instead, I purposefully allow them to reach My eyes so that I may chastise his unrighteousness and judge his rebellion. Thus, man’s hidden words and deeds are always placed before My judgment seat, and it has never left man, because his rebellion is too much. My work is to burn and purify all the words and deeds of man that were uttered and done in the presence of My Spirit. That way, after I leave the earth, men will still be able to maintain loyalty to Me, and will still serve Me as My holy servants do in My work, allowing My work on earth to continue until the day it is complete.
from The Word Appears in the Flesh

Read more: Where Does Eastern Lightning Come From?
                   The Church of Almighty God was founded by Almighty God personally?

0 意見: